dAISY pATH

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

A B O U T ME !!

My photo
Kapit, Bumi Kenyalang, Malaysia
I was born on Sheep year (1991). I'm not mixed and i was born as a pure Sea Dayak(Iban). I proud to be Iban. There a lot of unique about Iban ethnic. Especially their custom and foods. I'm sure that you will never ever says that Iban ethnic is not interesting. Come n explore more when you come to Sarawak. Yes! I'm promise you that you will fall in love with Sarawak. :) First of all, I do not like to be alone. I'm very family-oriented people. If you do not like children or big families, I'm not right for you. I will give themselves entirely to the right person and will do everything I can to maintain a stable, loving, happy relationship. It’s always been about me myself and I. I never wanted to be anybody’s other half. I was happy to say that I'm proud to be Myself.. #smile ^^ My Status:[ ✖ ] Single [ ✖ ] Taken [ ✔ ] God Is Writing My Love Story ♥ "SEBAB BAGI ALLAH TIADA YANG MUSTAHIL..LUKAS1:37"

Siblings...!! *kazen-mengazen*

Pada malam yang indah ini...ingin ku katakan yang aku mempunyai ramai kazen...ahakkk...*macam nak buat wasiat* gilo!!....ok2...kita sambung....yes..memang saya ramai kazen...kalau nak lipat tangan pun tak cukup...sampai kaki pun tak cukup...naaa....adik beradik mamy ku pun boleh tahan....11 orang semua nya 7 perempuan dan 4 lelaki....kisah bermula when TUBAK(grandpa) married with JACKIE(grandma)....amai cun nama inikku nya...hehehehe....pertama lahir Anti cina....their first daugther...they name her BINTANG...this is my first aunty...then she married with chinese guy...that why we called her aunty cina...she have 4 kids..their name was AH HIE, AH KING,AH SIEW,and AH LING that we called indu cinko...hehe..so during CNY we can enjoyed 'ngabang2' or celebrate it together with her family....after my aunty cina...they born their first son...his name was PASANG...we call him "APA"....APA was married with aunty BUNGA...they have 5 kids...where they are 4 boys and 1 girl ..start with FRANCE ELLI(KANA), ENTOI DANNY(UTAK),LEO(UTONG), BEATRICE(SAUN) AND DIEGO PRESTLY(ANGGAK)...hehehehe....then dh apa...their second daugther was come out...grandma and grandpa name her LAJAP....kami ngangau "MAK"....MAK was married with NYAWAI...we called him APA....they also have 3 kids....no boys...they all are 3 princess...start with MARIA,REBECCA and FARMELA....this my three cousin was very sporting and "dadaks" that ever i seen....kehkehkeh....dh mak...then...hehe..kena cakap BM sebab anti kwin dengan Melayu...iaitu SHIMA a.k.a Mak Sam....she married with uncle ABDULLAH BORDA....jeng..jeng...keluar lah 2girls and 2 boys...mereka ialah..SAMSIAH,SYAMSUKINAH,BADRUL HISHAM and KHAIRUL HISHAM...lepas tu kan keluar lagi baby boy...they name him SANDAH.....SANDAH also married...he married with MALAYA a.k.a indai Eba....in their married...they have 3 kids also...2boys and 1 girl....they were NESLINE EBA,BALON and FILZA.....lepas tu baby girl lagi...iaitu BAYAN a.k.a Indai Boy....anti tok jadi ngau orang kayan...iya nya she married with ATOK a.k.a Apai Boy....they have 5 kids...they are MACMILLAN,ROLLAND, REMINGTON,JENNIFER LAHEI(MY TWIN) and ANGELES HURING....dh anti tok..keluar gik uncle...iya nya ADAM a.k.a Apai Raymond....uncle tok diangkat menyadi aki ku mpu...ukai diberi tapi uncle tok diangkat laban menyadi aki ku nya ndai anak....jadi uncle tok kawin ngau SERI....seduai bisi 3 iko anak...iya nya RAYMOND, JALIL and SARAWAK....*ADUH...LETIH SUDAH...SABAR-SABAR..MASIH BANYAK LAGI CEK NAK CITER NIH....n.n*
Ok..k kita sambung...lepas uncle nya...3 iko da ank indu pansut...iya nya anti DURIE a.k.a Indai Yun....she married with GAWENG a.k.a Apai Yun...in their married..they got 4 kids also...they are MARY,GARY,BRUDY and SHIRLEY....after that...another aunty is coming...they name her SITTIE a.k.a Indai Dawie....she married with WELLESLY a.k.a Apai Dawie...they got 2 kids...WELLESLY AND ELANNIE....so sad bcoz uncle nie tak lama dengan kami....since he passed away...i was 6 to 7 years old something....huhu...but he always in our mind and pray for him...God bless....
ok ok....hehehe.....lepas anuty tu kan....aaa...sini la mak kita lahir...anak ke 10 dalam 11 adik beradik...my mum name is WINNIE....she married with my father RAMBO...in their married...i'm their first daugther...SHARBATINNIE,RAMNIETASHA, DOMINIC MATTEO and DOMINIC XAVIER......
anak bongsu mereka ialah..jeng..jeng.....my uncle ENGGONG ELLI...he married with ELIEZER JALA.....they have 3 kids...ENRIQIE,ELVIRA and ELZREEN...naa...semua nma sida start with "E"....so nice....ini ialah asas nya Tubak's Family.....this is just a beginning...ad0oo...belum lagi kazen-kazen yang kawin....my niece and nephew name lagi....hehehe....dan saya yang menaip nie pun excited sangat2...sebab dalam family kami nie banyak cabang...wahh...so nice......ehehehe....
nanti kita sambung lagi.....saya nak show pic kejap......hehehe...
THIS IS MY GRANDPARENT....

*TO BE CONTINUED.....*



MyMusic

Followers

MyBackground