dAISY pATH

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

A B O U T ME !!

My photo
Kapit, Bumi Kenyalang, Malaysia
I was born on Sheep year (1991). I'm not mixed and i was born as a pure Sea Dayak(Iban). I proud to be Iban. There a lot of unique about Iban ethnic. Especially their custom and foods. I'm sure that you will never ever says that Iban ethnic is not interesting. Come n explore more when you come to Sarawak. Yes! I'm promise you that you will fall in love with Sarawak. :) First of all, I do not like to be alone. I'm very family-oriented people. If you do not like children or big families, I'm not right for you. I will give themselves entirely to the right person and will do everything I can to maintain a stable, loving, happy relationship. It’s always been about me myself and I. I never wanted to be anybody’s other half. I was happy to say that I'm proud to be Myself.. #smile ^^ My Status:[ ✖ ] Single [ ✖ ] Taken [ ✔ ] God Is Writing My Love Story ♥ "SEBAB BAGI ALLAH TIADA YANG MUSTAHIL..LUKAS1:37"

After my Bday...ngee...XD

I'm so surprise during that day...on 5 April 2011....you know why...because before that day...saia berantam sama MyLove mummy....ngee.....waa....tak sangka surprise party....haha...thanks you mom! masa tengah malam tu kan...saya sedih sangat...uwaa...T.T....nangis sorang2.....then i pray to HIM....i said..."oh God..plez don't do this on my bday...never ever like this before...." then..amazing was happen...hahaha.......i'm so happy...tak tau mau cakap apa.....ngeee.....tak mau cakap banyak....sebab saya nak upload gmbr ......








5 ekor anak chapi........2 ekor pergi belajar...tinggal 3 ekor anak chapi......haha...this is my sweet friends.....love you gurl...thanks 4 the surprise! XD

this is my kek...nyum2...sedapp.....<3 it.....



mmmmuuuaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!! this my love mom....so sad coz my dad can't attend it together....((:

this is my sista!


this is my love twin!

anf this is my sista twin! ehe....mmmmuuuaaahhhhh......thanks all.....^^

Christiano Ronaldo....si nakal...Mmmmuuaahhhh! 

Sweet Jujuwekkk...MMmmmuuuaahhhh....^^

Thanks you all......^^

Unie cute!! mmmuuuaaahhhhh!!

Si gigi chelum...mmmmuuuaaahhhh!

waaa....!! si gendot2....mmmmuuuaahhhhh.....Bejau~

thanks you all....3 org dara pinggitan....wewittt.....^^
ad0oo.....jahat nya perut!ehee.......my love friends....tq for the prayer.....mmmmuuuaahhhh....!ehe....
*After this party...let go home guys! we continued at home....with CK.....hahahaha.....^.<


tp so sad juga la.....ada lagi geng2 Tubak's Family tak join.....waa....miz u all....tak apa...kita ganti time Family day nanti ok...that all.....Mmmmmuuuaaaahhhh!!! *wink2...*

MyMusic

Followers

MyBackground