dAISY pATH

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

A B O U T ME !!

My photo
Kapit, Bumi Kenyalang, Malaysia
I was born on Sheep year (1991). I'm not mixed and i was born as a pure Sea Dayak(Iban). I proud to be Iban. There a lot of unique about Iban ethnic. Especially their custom and foods. I'm sure that you will never ever says that Iban ethnic is not interesting. Come n explore more when you come to Sarawak. Yes! I'm promise you that you will fall in love with Sarawak. :) First of all, I do not like to be alone. I'm very family-oriented people. If you do not like children or big families, I'm not right for you. I will give themselves entirely to the right person and will do everything I can to maintain a stable, loving, happy relationship. It’s always been about me myself and I. I never wanted to be anybody’s other half. I was happy to say that I'm proud to be Myself.. #smile ^^ My Status:[ ✖ ] Single [ ✖ ] Taken [ ✔ ] God Is Writing My Love Story ♥ "SEBAB BAGI ALLAH TIADA YANG MUSTAHIL..LUKAS1:37"

You are my Favorite. ♛

Be strong & courageous. Do not be terrified or discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. -Josh 1:9

Word don't come easy without a melody
I'm always thinkin'
In term on do, re, mi
I should be hikin', swimmin', laughin' with you
Instead I'm all out of the tune

But why you don't know
You lift me off the ground
You're inspiration 
You help me find myself
You hold down the groove 
That why I'm counting on you

And if I heard you on the radio
I'd never want to change a single note
It's what I'm trying to say all along
You're my favorite song..

♛♛♛♛♛
I'm not mad. I'm hurt. The point is,
I miss how we used to talk every minute of every day and how I was able to tell you everything that was on my mind. I miss our conversations.
You're seriously all I want. That the mistake. Girls, always protect your heart. Kbye.


God never makes mistakes. That's what you have to believe that everything will all make sense in his time.






MyMusic

Followers

MyBackground