dAISY pATH

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

A B O U T ME !!

My photo
Kapit, Bumi Kenyalang, Malaysia
I was born on Sheep year (1991). I'm not mixed and i was born as a pure Sea Dayak(Iban). I proud to be Iban. There a lot of unique about Iban ethnic. Especially their custom and foods. I'm sure that you will never ever says that Iban ethnic is not interesting. Come n explore more when you come to Sarawak. Yes! I'm promise you that you will fall in love with Sarawak. :) First of all, I do not like to be alone. I'm very family-oriented people. If you do not like children or big families, I'm not right for you. I will give themselves entirely to the right person and will do everything I can to maintain a stable, loving, happy relationship. It’s always been about me myself and I. I never wanted to be anybody’s other half. I was happy to say that I'm proud to be Myself.. #smile ^^ My Status:[ ✖ ] Single [ ✖ ] Taken [ ✔ ] God Is Writing My Love Story ♥ "SEBAB BAGI ALLAH TIADA YANG MUSTAHIL..LUKAS1:37"

New Chapter..

Sometimes u have to get lost to find yourself again, and sometimes u have to let the dam break,let the tears flow and then start all over again. I've done both!
They say a broken heart will only make you stronger...then why wont this pain go away?
says, if you don't like me...too bad!  I wasn't put on this earth to make you happy, so get over yourself!
Even what ever things happen...i still stand with smile...my gojes smile...ahahaha...When will this chapter of my life be over? I want to skip the pages that contain stress & drama and finally be at peace.  I am tired in my body, heart, & soul...life has three phases: 
=> Past, Present, and Future.... You learn from your past mistakes to prevent doing them in the present so that your future is better...
I'm not the best drunker but i'm the best of cheater! :D boleh bha kalau kau....
DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF! Don't worry who hates u, who has more, or what they do. Cherish what u have with friends and those who love u. All else is useless!
 Bye2... Mmmuuuaaahhhhh!! ^^





MyMusic

Followers

MyBackground