dAISY pATH

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

A B O U T ME !!

My photo
Kapit, Bumi Kenyalang, Malaysia
I was born on Sheep year (1991). I'm not mixed and i was born as a pure Sea Dayak(Iban). I proud to be Iban. There a lot of unique about Iban ethnic. Especially their custom and foods. I'm sure that you will never ever says that Iban ethnic is not interesting. Come n explore more when you come to Sarawak. Yes! I'm promise you that you will fall in love with Sarawak. :) First of all, I do not like to be alone. I'm very family-oriented people. If you do not like children or big families, I'm not right for you. I will give themselves entirely to the right person and will do everything I can to maintain a stable, loving, happy relationship. It’s always been about me myself and I. I never wanted to be anybody’s other half. I was happy to say that I'm proud to be Myself.. #smile ^^ My Status:[ ✖ ] Single [ ✖ ] Taken [ ✔ ] God Is Writing My Love Story ♥ "SEBAB BAGI ALLAH TIADA YANG MUSTAHIL..LUKAS1:37"

My Feeling... ((:


"Mahal kita...mahal kita......"
You know i miss you so much....i dont know what my fault...this could happen to me....
when i see you smile...and i know that not for me...
I love you yesterday...I love you still....I will always have and love you.....
As Part Of You Has Grown In Me,
Together Forever Shall We Be,
Never Apart Maybe In Distance But Not In Heart
Its hard to tell your mind to stop loving
someone if your heart still does.
Even when I pour my heart out to you,
I'm not sure it shows,
that I love you more than you'll ever know.
Sometimes it's hard to love someone
because you're so afraid of losing them
I know in reality we can't be together,
so I just close my eyes and you're right here with me...
in my dreams you're mine forever.
I was reborn when you first kissed me.
Part of me died when you left me.
But now I still live, waiting for the day you return to me.
You are always there for me
and so you give me the courage to stand alone.
I hate to see my teardrops..

first dates are awkward,
first kisses are heavenly,
first loves irreplaceable,
first heartbreaks are unforgettable
How come the one i wanted to
share my dreams with,
took my dream from me.
Don't make the same mistake I did.
Don't let yourself be so angry that you stop loving,
because one day you'll wake up from that anger,
and the person you love will be gone.
The hardest part of dreaming about
someone you love is having to wake up.

Mr.Sayau..
*I always remember about you and me...here i will proved to you that my heart never ever change.....<3 n.n*

That what I feel before, but now.. sorry I cant keep my promise to you. Take care and God bless you. Thank for what I have been through, it make me more stronger than before..

....
....my heart change...auuwww !!!

Until i learn to stop loving you..
Someday you will love me..but i won't love you anymore..
Because...
You're not my friend, friends don't look at each other like we do...
You're not my friend, friends don't touch each other the way we do...
You're not my friend, friends don't kiss like we do...
 ♥

I'm the one who want to love you more.... ♥
" I know you better than you know yourself...."






MyMusic

Followers

MyBackground