dAISY pATH

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

A B O U T ME !!

My photo
Kapit, Bumi Kenyalang, Malaysia
I was born on Sheep year (1991). I'm not mixed and i was born as a pure Sea Dayak(Iban). I proud to be Iban. There a lot of unique about Iban ethnic. Especially their custom and foods. I'm sure that you will never ever says that Iban ethnic is not interesting. Come n explore more when you come to Sarawak. Yes! I'm promise you that you will fall in love with Sarawak. :) First of all, I do not like to be alone. I'm very family-oriented people. If you do not like children or big families, I'm not right for you. I will give themselves entirely to the right person and will do everything I can to maintain a stable, loving, happy relationship. It’s always been about me myself and I. I never wanted to be anybody’s other half. I was happy to say that I'm proud to be Myself.. #smile ^^ My Status:[ ✖ ] Single [ ✖ ] Taken [ ✔ ] God Is Writing My Love Story ♥ "SEBAB BAGI ALLAH TIADA YANG MUSTAHIL..LUKAS1:37"

Ini saia... !! saje jer nak cerita...(cer citer...cer citer...!! ) XD

" I know you better than you know yourself...."



10 things about Tinnie:

1.Love God,My family,My siblings,Myfriends oso my ♥...

2.Attract to white colour so much...

3.She says she doesn't care, but her eyes tell a different story....hehe

4.I know God wouldn't give me anything I can't handle, I just wish he didn't trust me so much...

5.When I do something great, no one ever seems to remember, but when I do something wrong, no one can ever seem to forget....

6.Behind my smile is everything you'll never understand... ((:

7.I'm not saying I have nothing...I'm not saying I'm gone completely. It's just sometimes it's all a bit too much to handle....

8.I don't know what I want in life..I don't know what I want right now...All I know is that I'm hurting so much inside that it's eating me, and one day, there won't be any more of me left....

9.I hate to be alone....because I'm t0o talkative and friendly...ngee...XD

10.She enjoyed her life so much....♥


MyMusic

Followers

MyBackground