dAISY pATH

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

A B O U T ME !!

My photo
Kapit, Bumi Kenyalang, Malaysia
I was born on Sheep year (1991). I'm not mixed and i was born as a pure Sea Dayak(Iban). I proud to be Iban. There a lot of unique about Iban ethnic. Especially their custom and foods. I'm sure that you will never ever says that Iban ethnic is not interesting. Come n explore more when you come to Sarawak. Yes! I'm promise you that you will fall in love with Sarawak. :) First of all, I do not like to be alone. I'm very family-oriented people. If you do not like children or big families, I'm not right for you. I will give themselves entirely to the right person and will do everything I can to maintain a stable, loving, happy relationship. It’s always been about me myself and I. I never wanted to be anybody’s other half. I was happy to say that I'm proud to be Myself.. #smile ^^ My Status:[ ✖ ] Single [ ✖ ] Taken [ ✔ ] God Is Writing My Love Story ♥ "SEBAB BAGI ALLAH TIADA YANG MUSTAHIL..LUKAS1:37"

D I E T !! >.< ( H E L P ME !! )

Masuk sana...masuk sini....aduhh....semua nya tak muat...sayang nyer baju....uwaa.....mesti diet....dan nak diet.....plez somebody help me !!! give some suggestion...err....once upon a time dulu....berat saia ialah........hee....55kg.....then....haritu...pegi la dengan konfiden nya bertimbang....nak tau apa yg jadi....oh tidakkk!!! mesti saya buta...harap2 saya bermimpi....ahakkk......how can it be 68kg ?!!!! uwaaa.....T.T....so from today...this day, this minute....i will start my scheduled...new time table....must jogging....control my eating feeling....hahaha.....very2 uncontrol....hummm....see...perut dh boroi....before Gawai Dayak....my weight must 68kg to 57kg something....it must be!!! MUST BE!!!! that my promise....yes! Tinnie you can do it!! cheerss!! ^^ *Tiada yang mustahil.....*
 Itu apa azam saya...haha...nie cek nak citer....td cek pegi jalang2 ngan sis Lyja and my twin Jenniffer Lahey...bila 3 dh bersatu...apa lagi...meletop lah ketawa ngan gossip....haha...gurls....owez with their hot stories....ngee....XD
 Open Air... (kata nak diet....)
haha...opcoz la saya diet k....minum Lemon-T jer k.....((:
lepas tu kan.....kami balik laa....coz mamy dh calling...."why you so obsessed with me?" ahakkk....
then......saya tengok citer.....citer.....TIPU KANAN...TIPU KIRI..."

*waaa....sbnr nya saya nie menunggu someone msg....alaa....WAITING FOR YOU tu.....ehek...*
tak ape laa....mungkin diak busy la tu.....hmmm....even i'm missing him so muchhh!!! neaaa.....
alaa...boring lerr.....hidup nie umpama roda....ia berputar...dan saya rasa saya berada dibawah...tetapi...saya sendirian namun tak kesepian...oleh kerana kasih-Nya....((:

That all for today......tQ for view !! ((: God bless...



MyMusic

Followers

MyBackground