dAISY pATH

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

A B O U T ME !!

My photo
Kapit, Bumi Kenyalang, Malaysia
I was born on Sheep year (1991). I'm not mixed and i was born as a pure Sea Dayak(Iban). I proud to be Iban. There a lot of unique about Iban ethnic. Especially their custom and foods. I'm sure that you will never ever says that Iban ethnic is not interesting. Come n explore more when you come to Sarawak. Yes! I'm promise you that you will fall in love with Sarawak. :) First of all, I do not like to be alone. I'm very family-oriented people. If you do not like children or big families, I'm not right for you. I will give themselves entirely to the right person and will do everything I can to maintain a stable, loving, happy relationship. It’s always been about me myself and I. I never wanted to be anybody’s other half. I was happy to say that I'm proud to be Myself.. #smile ^^ My Status:[ ✖ ] Single [ ✖ ] Taken [ ✔ ] God Is Writing My Love Story ♥ "SEBAB BAGI ALLAH TIADA YANG MUSTAHIL..LUKAS1:37"

Random Touch

"Jodoh di tangan Tuhan.."
he..tergelak pulak..teringatkan seseorang....gara-gara terview FB..hmm...i'm so sorry for what i have done...
tapi syukur la dia dh gembira sekarang and i'm happy for that...=)

"Dia" baik sangat..caring, cuma saya jenis yang tak suka main-main....i hate it..!
Terus terang..memang saya suka dia mula-mula..tapi dia main-main pulak...ee...
arrhhgg!! selalu abegitu....than..i know God will not leave me in that pain...
huh....

I can believe this...waktu tu saya memang dh lupa kan semua...hm..
you know what?? he come and ask me to be his love for once time....
haaa...!! kalau anda disituasi saya...hm...saya dh buang jauh2 dah perasaan tu....huh...
ya..benar orang kata..Karma is right!...i can't do anything...by accepting him and just forget about that tragedy? oh nope...i'm not that type of person...tidak oh tidak....sebab saya hanya sekali menyatakan saya suka...then....kalau peluang tu di sia-sia..hmm....I'm very very sorry to say Goodbye...then He know i cant force my feeling anymore....can believe that...i can do it...

then He remove me from his FB....i don't care because that not my fault....huhu....
then..after a few month....wow..amazing cepat pulak dia add saya balik...saya accept friend request tu...sebab saya tahu awak bahagia sekarang...dan saya memaafkan awak...by the way..congrate....jangan buat dia seperti yang awak buat kat saya....=)



its funny...all about us just go like that with 'Niang'....R.I.P....
I'm Happy for what i have right now..! =)
Just forgive and let them go....=)

MyMusic

Followers

MyBackground