dAISY pATH

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

A B O U T ME !!

My photo
Kapit, Bumi Kenyalang, Malaysia
I was born on Sheep year (1991). I'm not mixed and i was born as a pure Sea Dayak(Iban). I proud to be Iban. There a lot of unique about Iban ethnic. Especially their custom and foods. I'm sure that you will never ever says that Iban ethnic is not interesting. Come n explore more when you come to Sarawak. Yes! I'm promise you that you will fall in love with Sarawak. :) First of all, I do not like to be alone. I'm very family-oriented people. If you do not like children or big families, I'm not right for you. I will give themselves entirely to the right person and will do everything I can to maintain a stable, loving, happy relationship. It’s always been about me myself and I. I never wanted to be anybody’s other half. I was happy to say that I'm proud to be Myself.. #smile ^^ My Status:[ ✖ ] Single [ ✖ ] Taken [ ✔ ] God Is Writing My Love Story ♥ "SEBAB BAGI ALLAH TIADA YANG MUSTAHIL..LUKAS1:37"

Gastric!

Olaa...so sorry guys...this week i feel very suck with my gastric! huh...
sakit yang amat sangat...peritt..!!
then rasa pening2.....ahduii...

tak pernah saya menolak makanan kalau dh didepan mata...hehehe...
tengok je makanan mesti rasa mual...ini kau punya pasal la gastric!....
rasa mual yang mengalahkan orang mengandung...saya sungguh benci rasa ini...sebab rasa nak muntah tapi tak nak keluar....
kazn nasihatkan ambil ubat....
lepas tu.....jeng2.....
akhirnya....muntah juaga..ambik kau....sorry sebab dalam minggu nie tak dapat nak update blog....tunggu kesakitan ini reda okeh...ueekkkk....! =D




MyMusic

Followers

MyBackground